sàn casino đổi thưởng tiền mặt uy tín SỐ 1 ，Bạn có thể nạp và rút tiền với； Ví điện tử ; đồng tiền ảo; usdt; an toàn tiện lợi và có độ bảo mật cao. Mọi thông tin chi tiết xin liên hệ URL:www.vng.app。
KUALA LUMPUR, April 8 - Malaysian palm oil futureseased from a near two-week high on Thursday, pressured byweaknesses in competing vegetable oils and crude oil.
The benchmark palm oil contract for June deliveryon the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange slid 72 ringgit, or1.87%, to 3,773 ringgit ($911.13) a tonne during early trade,snapping a three-day rise.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract fell 2%,while its palm oil contract declined 1%. Soyoil priceson the Chicago Board of Trade were down 0.3%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Oil prices fell after official figures showed a bigincrease in U.S. gasoline stocks, causing concerns about demandfor crude weakening in the world's biggest consumer of theresource at a time when supplies around the world are rising.
* Weaker crude oil futures make palm a less attractiveoption for biodiesel feedstock.
* Palm oil may test a resistance at 3,926 ringgit per tonne,a break above which could lead to a gain to 4,028 ringgit,Reuters technical analyst Wang Tao said.
* Asian share markets lagged on Thursday as U.S. stockfutures nudged to another record high after the Federal Reserveunderlined its commitment to keeping policy super loose even asthe economy enjoys a rapid recovery.
0600 Germany Industrial Orders MM Feb
0645 France Reserve Assets Total March
1230 US Initial Jobless Clm Weekly
($1 = 4.1410 ringgit) REUTERS